My absolute perfect day is actually relatively simple. I love to travel, and while I would love to travel to all sorts of places, that can be expensive. Something as simple as a new hiking trail is good enough to brighten my spirits. The day would go something like this:
- Wake up at 6 am. Have a good, hearty breakfast to keep energy up. A cup of my favorite brand of coffee just for morale.
- Get things ready. Pack up snacks, water, supplies. Round up the dogs, because on this perfect day I can absolutely handle all four of them on a hike.
- Meet up with my siblings. Our schedules are usually too hectic to all get together, but it’s my perfect day so it’s happening.
- Drive to a new hiking location. Preferably one that has nice views, is relaxing, but has some physical challenge.
- Start said hike. Take pictures of the views, my dogs, and how sweaty I get (I get a weird sense of satisfaction when I get sweaty after a good workout).
- Get home and spoil the dogs with tons of treats because they earned it. Spoil myself with a nice, hot shower with a nice smelling soap all while music is playing in the background.
That’s it. That’s my perfect day. Pictures below! Enjoy!