The goal of this post is for me to be able to come back and look at what I’m thankful for. To have a visible reminder of the good in my life, rather than just trying to come up with it on the spot. So, without further ado, let’s begin!
- I’m thankful for my supportive parents and my caring siblings. I feel lucky to say I have a good relationship with them all.
- I’m thankful for the lifelong friends I’ve made along the way.
- For my dogs and cat, obviously. They provide me comfort in the simplest ways.
- I’m thankful for the random strangers that smile at me when I make eye contact. It really brightens up a gloomy day.
- For all the opportunities I’ve been presented with and the people who’ve pushed me in the right direction.
- I’m thankful I’ve made as much growth as I’ve had. Teen Maddie wouldn’t even recognize adult Maddie.
- Finally, I’m thankful for the people who do good just because. Strangers that help with flat tires, friends that provide support, siblings that will keep secrets, etc.
That was a bit longer than 10 seconds, but I was on a roll and there is no such thing as being too thankful.
Let’s move on to what was supposed to be the 10 second drawing, but really ending up being around 2 minutes.
Needless to say, my high school art teacher would be proud. It looks just like me.