Revisiting Previous Work

There were a lot of contenders for which assignments I wanted to rework, but I decided to add a scarier flair to the Halloween Pary Poster I created. I didn’t get to work on it as much as I desperately wanted to and, as a result, it’s more cute than scary.

Previously, I found a free site where it had pre-made templates and I just followed along. I picked the graphic at the top, the font, the text, etc, but I didn’t get to be as creative with it. After some digging on the internet, I found another website that allowed a little more creative thinking and here’s the new poster:

What I love about this website was that it allowed me to do all the previous website allowed and more! So, of course, I got to pick the fonts I wanted, the background image, and what the text said, but I also added so effects to the poster. The blood splatter was something I edited in, as well as the wound right next to the 31st. I added a little lightning at the end of Halloween (which I now wish I put in the sky as that definitely makes more sense). I even added the dirty look to the word Halloween.

I’m much happier with this version of the poster. I love Halloween for all the creepy, gory, scary parts of it, and the first poster didn’t quite capture that!

Leave a Comment